Cool Msn Nick Names

  • Whats life ? Life is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you.
  • When we sigh about our problems, they grow D_O_U_B_L_E. But when we laugh about them... they become ö ö ö ö ö BuBBLes! Have a bubbly life
  • The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!
  • Doctor's prescription 4 u. A cute little smile 4 breakfast. More laughs 4 lunch. Lots of happiness for dinner. Doctor's fee? An sms when u r free.
  • Smile is the 2nd best thing you can do with your Lips. What is first thing? ..??.. (Answer is "KISS").
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if doctor is cute, forget the fruit.
  • u r genius, ur mind is a master piece. It is divided into left and right. In the left part nothing is right and in right part nothing is left.
  • May God increase ur happiness like prices of petrol, and decrease sorrows like clothes of Bipasha Basu
  • I m going to give fresh flowers 4 u and 4 ur loving thoughts and prayers to make u lighter and brighter.
  • It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone an hour to like someone a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone
  • Remember me and bare in mind A faithful girl is hard to find This is always good and true So dont go changing old for new!
  • 9 lessons in life: Learn 2 care, learn 2 smile, learn 2 cry, learn 2 give, learn 2 forgive, learn to share, learn to trust, learn 2 love & learn 2 SMS me DAILY...!!!
  • If i were to describe true love than i wud describe it as what a snowman did to a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms...
  • Life is like a pack of chewing-gum; I've yet to figure out why
  • Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.
  • When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
  • I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
  • If you're going my way, I'll walk with you.
  • A wise monkey never monkies with another monkey's monkey!
  • Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
  • §omewhere There'§ §omeone Who Dream§ Of Your §mile, And Find§ In Your Pre§ence That Life I§ Worth While, §o When You Are Lonely, Remember It's True: §omebody, §omewhere Is Thinking Of You
  • Never start frowning because you never know who's falling in love with your smile :-)
  • Well if I called the wrong numba, whyd you answer ?

Page 1 | Page 2