Funny Msn Nick Names

  • You're unique, just like everyone else....
  • Everybody has the right to be stupid but your breaking the rules!
  • When you judge others you dont define them you define yourself.. :-)
  • The more I learn, the more I forget. So why would I learn?
  • You're looking at perfection, and it ain't you!
  • If electricty comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
  • Never wish on 1 star more than once cause your luck ALWAYS runs out!
  • I know that you know that I know that you think I'm the best, that's why you never tell me.
  • We both know I'm the best, that's why you never tell me.
  • I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?
  • One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
  • When I'm good, I'm really good, but when I'm bad I'm better.
  • I'm not smiling at you, I'm trying not to laugh!
  • I'm fat, but your ugly. I can diet.
  • English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England!
  • You may laugh because I'm different but I laugh because you're all the same.
  • I am on the seafood diet. I see food and I eat it!
  • I aint guilty, im just not innocent! ;-)
  • Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
  • For all you who talk about me, thanks for making ME the center of YOUR world!
  • I'm cool, I'm hot....I'm everything you're not.
  • I would tell ya to go to hell but all dogs go to heaven.
  • I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
  • Do they have reserved parking for non-handicap people at the Special Olympics?
  • Booze is the answer. I don't remember the question.
  • Don't be open-minded, your brains might fall out.
  • Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
  • On the other hand, you have different fingers.
  • If my car was a horse, I would have to shoot it!
  • One day, I don't hate you, I just need someone to take my anger out on.
  • If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
  • Passwords are like underwear: change them often.
  • If you dont like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • She got her good looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon.
  • Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
  • May your life be like toilet paper - long and useful!
  • The funny thing about Common sense is that it's not very common.
  • The Rain Makes Everything Beautiful, Grass, Flowers, Trees etc..If rain makes all thing beautiful than y does it not fall on U ?
  • (8)roll roll roll ur joint, gently down the line, take a toke, inhale dat smoke, and blow ur friggin mind!
  • (Front Bumper) If you can read this, I didn't hit you hard enough